Lands of Erdos
Wondrous item, rare
This small cube is a Figurine of Wondrous Power. It has 8 charges. You can use an action to press its activation button and throw the cube in a point in the ground within 60 feet of you, whereupon the cube transforms into a mechanical warhorse. If the space where the creature would appear is occupied by other creatures or objects, or if there isn’t enough space for the creature, the figurine doesn’t become a creature.
For every hour that the steed is active, it expends 1 charge. The figurine recharges 1d8 charges at dawn. The steed can also be recharged by expending magicant. For every 50 gp worth of magicant, the Steed regains 1 charge.
If the power steed is reduced to 0 hit points, it reverts to a cube and all its charges are expended.
The Power Steed has the same statistics as a warhorse, but with the following changes:
• Instead of a beast, it is a construct.
• It has AC 14.
• It has Damage Immunity (poison, psychic).
• It has Condition Immunity (poisoned, charmed).
• Instead of the warhorse’s Trampling Charge trait it has Charge (If the power steed moves at least 20 feet straight toward a target and then hits it with a horn attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 9 (2d8) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 14 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.)
• In addition to its Hooves attack, it has the Horn attack (Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage).
• It also has Multiattack (The power steed makes two attacks: one with its hooves and one with its horn).